Potter Counseling & Consulting, PLLC was established in 2016 for the purpose of providing evidence-based mental health services for children and their families.
We affirm the dignity and worth of each individual – and acknowledge that our clients’ issues are often intertwined with critical social, economic, cultural, emotional, spiritual, or physical issues. We strive to care for our clients holistically, and are aware that we are but one small piece of the puzzle of our clients’ lives.
Our Clinicians Have Specializations in the following Therapies
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (ages 2-7)
- Behavioral Therapy (ages 2-12)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (ages 5 and up)
- Trauma-Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) (ages 5-18)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (ages 12 and up)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (ages 18 and up)
- Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Distress (ages 12-18)
- Premarital Counseling (Prepare & Enrich and Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts)
- Marriage Counseling (Gottman Method Couples Therapy)
- Religious Cognitive-Emotional Therapy (RCET)